Thursday, 8 March 2012

Minipost: Franco Anglo Coffee

So this Monday, when I was so relieved to have gotten rid of that 1st exam in my assessment week, I got home to find this nice golden envelope sitting on my desk.
The envelope, and the Franco Anglo brochure
OMG A UK POSTAGE STAMP IN A GOLDEN ENVELOPE, OMG SOOOOO PRETTY :)
FREE COFFEE SAMPLE :)
 Get your free coffee sample by visiting their website!!
 
 And here is the link to their Ebay shop :)

I actually have yet to try this coffee, but I'll definitely write about it soon!!

(Blogpost edited 29/12/12)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tina for this description. I had the chance to cup Franco Anglo's Coffee, we can see the beans' quality in opening the bag. The shape, the smell and the taste gave me a new experience of cupping. One of my favourite is the Kopi Luwak because of its tasting note, a low acidity, chocolate and caramel undertones.
    I found their facebook and twitter to have some news about this company.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Franco-Anglo-Coffee/213265208708075
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FrancoAnglo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I really appreciate it!! :)