Tuesday, 27 March 2012

ADRIANO! I'VE FINALLY OFFICIALLY TASTED YOUR MACARON :)

OMG what great news this is for me :)

I've been raving about Zumbo, from trying to get work experience at The Star to dedicating a tumblr to him.  Now I can officially call myself a real Zumbo fan.  Just less than 15 minutes ago, I have indulged for one entire minute into his Willy Wonka World of Pure Creation and Awesomeness :)

Happy early Easter everyone, or I guess that's what Zumbo's message is also, because his Easter range is now out in stores, yayyyy!

With Easter inspired treats like this hot cross bun cake... (credits to the Adriano Zumbo Patissier facebook page)
... and a few other items, I got the chance to taste one of his seasonal macarons --> The Hot Cross Bun macaron :)
Should've taken an innards shot, but the macaron was so fragile, because my sister saved it until the end of the day to give it to me! :\ Ok so maybe I haven't officially tasted real straight-out-of-the-shop Zumboron yet, but I'll definitely get my hands on one soon!

The filling is rich and got the sickly-sweetness of the raisins, and yum the spices, tastes just like a blended hot cross bun.  The shell was pretty thin and fragile, because the filling softened it heaps, maybe due to the fact my sis kept it all day long :\ But this is defs worth my $2.50 :)

Yeah I tried to apply for work experience at The Star, but my school wouldn't let me, I was planning to go these holidays.  An entire 6-hour-per-day-for-3-whole-days experience inside the kitchen, where all the fun stuff happens :)  Well I could always just dream on...let's just hope it's in the near future! When there's a will, there's a way, right? :)

(Blogpost edited 29/12/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I really appreciate it!! :)