Monday, 30 January 2012

ZUMBO LOVE

I can't say and claim that I am Zumbo's number one fan. I haven't been to any of his stores, I haven't even tasted any of his macarons! But for all I know, he's a true inspiration to me, and I recently started this dedicational photo blog :)

I've made sure to tag or add the name of bloggers whose photos I reblogged, and I'd just like to quickly shout out a big THANKS to all the bloggers that I've reblogged from - your photos are my only doorway towards Zumbo-happiness, as I've yet to venture to his stores.

I'm actually planning to get a work experience placement at The Star (@ Pyrmont) soon, and yes yes, it's my HSC year, but the pressure hasn't gotten to me yet, and I don't want to waste such a good opportunity! 

The problem with work experience placements is that both sides need to have some form of insurance, and fortunately for secondary school students, the Dept of Education and Training offers insurance cover for it.  Only lately uncovering this inner food-lover in myself, I want to grasp the Carpe Diem principle :) I hope to be able to work at the Star for around 3 days in Term 1 Holidays, around about April.

Enter the photo blog here --> http://zumbolove.tumblr.com/

xx Tina

(Blogpost edited 29/12/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, I really appreciate it!! :)