Wednesday, 11 January 2012

ADRIANO! :)

Zumbo.  How do you pronounce his last name? Is it Zumbo like jumbo or is it Zoombo with a shorter 'o' sound? Or is it pronounced "Bartholomew Soarez"
Haha, he's such a talent and his humour is so sweet!!

And I follow his twitter, I've read every single Masterchef Mag featuring him, I follow food blogs of people that have baked and ate his stuff, ahhhh he's so wonderful!!

I really hope to be able to do work experience at his place soon!!  His new store, called the "Star", at Pyrmont (situated 5 minutes away from the Fish Markets) looks really awesome, and I'm hoping to visit it soon!

Here are some pictures of his food, courtesy of his fans from the Adriano Zumbo Appreciation Society page on Facebook :)
From his "40 days and 40 nights" range.
 Amanda made the cut
 Chocolate Caramel Fondant
 Choc mousse cake!
Escape from a Columbia forest
La Vie en Rose - strawberry and tapioca drink with macaron, raspberry ice cream, lychee and creme brulee
Man, if only my macarons turned out like this every time... 
 Tonka Bean...I dunno what this dessert's called.
YUMMMM. I have no idea what this is called either.
Ahhh oui, delicieux, non? :) 
(Blogpost editted 29/12/12)

1 comment:

  1. Looking at these make my mouth water @_@

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below, I really appreciate it!! :)